ICAR RESEARCH DATA REPOSITORY FOR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
(An Institutional Publication and Data Inventory Repository)
Need to revitalize grazing resource management practices for sustainable use of forage resources in arid Rajasthan See
CHANGES IN THE CROP PHENOLOGY OF GREEN GRAM (VIGNA RADIATA L.) AND SOYBEAN (GLYCINE MAX L. MERRIL.) UNDER VARYING REGIMES OF SHADE IN A SEMI-ARID AGROCLIMATIC LOCATION See
Differential responses of root pattern in green gram and soybean under varying regimes of shade in a semi-arid agroclimatic region. See
Comparative adaptive traits in green gram (Vigna radiata L.) and soybean (Glycine max L.) as influenced by varying regimes of shade See
Impact of varying shade on CO2 assimilation, carboxylation efficiency, thylakoid electron transport and water use efficiency in Sesamum indicum L. See
Cafri Annual Report (2009-10) See
Cafri Annual Report (2010-11) See
CAFRI Annual Report (2011-12) See
CAFRI Annual Report (2012-13) See
CAFRI Annual Report (2013-14) See
CAFRI Annual Report (2014-15) See
Biomass Production and Carbon Stock of Poplar Agroforestry Systems in Yamunanagar and Saharanpur districts of north-western India See
Contribution of advanced agroforestry research in sustaining soil quality for increased food production and food security. See
- 16 Agroforestry Newsletter
- 1 A decade of research on tree born...
- 1 Age-Age correlation model for juv...
- 1 Assessment of carbon storage pote...
- 1 Biomass Production and Carbon Sto...
- 1 Cafri Annual Report (2009-10)
- 1 Cafri Annual Report (2010-11)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2011-12)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2012-13)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2013-14)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2014-15)
- 1 CHANGES IN THE CROP PHENOLOGY OF ...
- 1 Comparative adaptive traits in gr...
- 1 Contribution of advanced agrofore...
- 1 Differential responses of root pa...
- . next >
PI Name (Data Inventory)