ICAR RESEARCH DATA REPOSITORY FOR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
(An Institutional Publication and Data Inventory Repository)
Machli Palan (Fish culture) See
Nanovaccines: a Possible Solution for Mass Vaccination in Aquaculture See
Advances in Bacteriophage Research for Bacterial Disease Control in Aquaculture See
Steroid and metabolic hormonal profile of porcine serum vis-à-vis ovarian follicular fluid See
Complete genome sequence of Arthrobacter alpinus ERGS4:06, a yellow pigmented bacterium tolerant to cold and radiations isolated from Sikkim Himalaya See
Complete genome sequence of a low-temperature active and alkaline-stable endoglucanase-producing Paenibacillus sp. strain IHB B 3084 from the Indian Trans-Himalayas See
The Promoter of AtUSP Is Co-regulated by Phytohormones and Abiotic Stresses in Arabidopsis thaliana See
Carbon: Nitrogen Interaction Regulates Expression of Genes Involved in N-Uptake and Assimilation in Brassica juncea L. See
Comparative phylogenetic analysis and transcriptional profiling of MADS-box gene family identified DAM and FLC-like genes in apple (Malus x domestica) See
Chilling-Mediated DNA Methylation Changes during Dormancy and Its Release Reveal the Importance of Epigenetic Regulation during Winter Dormancy in Apple (Malus x domestica Borkh.) See
Chilling Affects Phytohormone and Post-Embryonic Development Pathways during Bud Break and Fruit Set in Apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) See
ICAR-IIAB Vision 2050 See
ICAR-IIAB Annual Report 2015-16 See
ICAR-IIAB Annual Report 2014-15 See
ICAR-IIAB Annual Report 2013-14 See
- 1 Advances in Bacteriophage Researc...
- 1 Carbon: Nitrogen Interaction Regu...
- 1 Chilling Affects Phytohormone and...
- 1 Chilling-Mediated DNA Methylation...
- 1 Comparative phylogenetic analysis...
- 1 Complete genome sequence of a low...
- 1 Complete genome sequence of Arthr...
- 1 ICAR-IIAB Annual Report 2013-14
- 1 ICAR-IIAB Annual Report 2014-15
- 1 ICAR-IIAB Annual Report 2015-16
- 1 ICAR-IIAB Vision 2050
- 1 Machli Palan (Fish culture)
- 1 Nanovaccines: a Possible Solution...
- 1 Steroid and metabolic hormonal pr...
- 1 The Promoter of AtUSP Is Co-regul...