ICAR RESEARCH DATA REPOSITORY FOR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
(An Institutional Publication and Data Inventory Repository)
Role of agroforestry for mitigating climate change- some research initiatives See
Contribution of advanced agroforestry research in sustaining soil quality for increased food production and food security See
Standardization of gum tapping techniques for Butea monosperma L.: Effect of types and depth of incision on gum exudation See
Allelopathic potential of Butea monosperma L.: effect of aqueous leaf extract on seed germination and seedling growth of winter season (rabi) crops See
Indigenous method of tapping gum-butea and its impact on livelihood of saharia tribe in Central India See
Mitigating climate vagaries through adoption of agroforestry land use in Maharashtra, India. See
Annual Report 2017-18 English See
Need to revitalize grazing resource management practices for sustainable use of forage resources in arid Rajasthan See
CHANGES IN THE CROP PHENOLOGY OF GREEN GRAM (VIGNA RADIATA L.) AND SOYBEAN (GLYCINE MAX L. MERRIL.) UNDER VARYING REGIMES OF SHADE IN A SEMI-ARID AGROCLIMATIC LOCATION See
Differential responses of root pattern in green gram and soybean under varying regimes of shade in a semi-arid agroclimatic region. See
Comparative adaptive traits in green gram (Vigna radiata L.) and soybean (Glycine max L.) as influenced by varying regimes of shade See
Impact of varying shade on CO2 assimilation, carboxylation efficiency, thylakoid electron transport and water use efficiency in Sesamum indicum L. See
Cafri Annual Report (2009-10) See
- 16 Agroforestry Newsletter
- 1 A decade of research on tree born...
- 1 Age-Age correlation model for juv...
- 1 Allelopathic potential of Butea m...
- 1 Annual Report 2017-18 English
- 1 Assessment of carbon storage pote...
- 1 Biomass Production and Carbon Sto...
- 1 Cafri Annual Report (2009-10)
- 1 Cafri Annual Report (2010-11)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2011-12)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2012-13)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2013-14)
- 1 CAFRI Annual Report (2014-15)
- 1 CHANGES IN THE CROP PHENOLOGY OF ...
- 1 Comparative adaptive traits in gr...
- . next >
PI Name (Data Inventory)