ICAR RESEARCH DATA REPOSITORY FOR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
(An Institutional Publication and Data Inventory Repository)
Assessment of diagnostic accuracy and effectiveness of trans-abdominal real-time ultrasound imaging for pregnancy diagnosis in breeding sows reared under intensive management See
Field adoption of sustainable reproductive technologies for enhancing productivity in piggery enterprises See
Improved animal husbandry practices for profitable dairy farming in coastal region See
Artificial Insemination technology for sustainable goat production in coastal region See
Buffalo Breeding Expert 2.0 See
Computer program for DNA marker discovery See
Technologies of ICAR-CCARI See
Success story on crossbred pig production See
Scientific Pig rearing-A success story of pig growers of Goa See
Training Manual on Artificial Insemination in dairy animals See
ICAR Short Course Training Manual on Techniques in pig semen processing and Artificial Insemination See
Flood-impacted animal husbandry in Ernakulam district of Kerala- Observations and Recommendations See
Common infertility disorders and their management in dairy animals See
Comparison of soil quality indexing methods for salt-affected soils of Indian coastal region See
Aroma and Fragrance: A Case Study for Trait-Related Gene Evolution in Coconut. See
Impact of sustainable land?use management practices on soil carbon storage and soil quality in the Goa state of India See
Arunachalam, V. (2021). Palms in an ?Omics? Era. See
खूब पावस पडपी दर्यादेग वाठारां खातीर सुदारीत पुसा बिन See
Quick method to quantify the potassium and sodium content variation in leaves of banana varieties. See
Comparative evaluation of linear and nonlinear weather-based models for coconut yield prediction in the west coast of India See
Haplotype analysis of Saltol QTL region in diverse landraces, wild rice and introgression lines of rice (Oryza sativa, L.). Plant Genetic Resources: Characterization and Utilization See
Long-term effect of various organic and inorganic nutrient sources on rice yield and soil quality in west coast India using suitable indexing techniques See
Monitoring the foliar nutrients status of mango using spectroscopy-based novel spectral indices and PLSR-combined machine learning models See
- 3 Detection and molecular character...
- 3 Package of practices for cultivat...
- 2 35 years (1977 - 2011) of Researc...
- 2 Agro-ecology specific action plan...
- 2 Classical Swine Fever - An Import...
- 2 Comparative evaluation of linear ...
- 2 Composite fish culture in ponds
- 2 Development of T3SS mutants (hrpB...
- 2 Effect of greenhouse design param...
- 2 Endosperm Oil Biosynthesis: A Cas...
- 2 Freshwater Ornamental Aquarium Fa...
- 2 Genetic evaluation of growth and ...
- 2 Heliconia - a profitable intercro...
- 2 ICAR-CCARI - At a Glance
- 2 Improved Production Technology fo...
- . next >
Content Types (Publication)