ICAR RESEARCH DATA REPOSITORY FOR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
(An Institutional Publication and Data Inventory Repository)
Exploitation of Seaweed Functionality for the Development of Food Products See
Development of a depuration protocol for commercially important edible bivalve molluscs of India: Ensuring microbiological safety See
Alternative to Antibiotics: Role of Lytic Bacteriophages From Marine Sources in Food & Aquaculture Safety See
Leaf Powder of Eupatorium odoratum Enhances Non-specific Immune Response and Resistance to Aeromonas hydrophila Infection in Cyprinus carpio (Linn. 1758) See
Achievements in Fisheries and Aquaculture in Independent India See
Importance of women’s empowerment for the nation’s development See
Artisanal fisheries: Contributions of ICAR-CIFT a photo narrative See
Effect of electron beam irradiation on the quality of dried fish and shell fish See
Those who raised their hands to save See
Fish sausages See
Reinventive fish liver production See
Fish curry See
Fish papad See
Fish fingers See
Fish ball See
Fish pickle See
Fish cutlet See
Fish wafers See
Fish soup powder See
- 7 Value added fish products
- 5 Engineering tools and technologie...
- 5 Seafood quality assurance and saf...
- 4 Seafood handling and curing techn...
- 3 Agricultural and animal farm inpu...
- 3 Chitins: An overview
- 3 Composition, Textural Quality and...
- 3 Development of graphene–nanometre...
- 3 Enhancing Farm Income through Ent...
- 3 Evaluation of Quality and Shelf L...
- 3 Good aquaculture practices to mit...
- 3 Influence of sea grapes (Caulerpa...
- 3 Low temperature preservation of f...
- 3 Microbiological aspects of fish a...
- 3 Packaging of Fishery Products
- . next >
Subject (Data Inventory)
PI Name (Data Inventory)
Content Types (Publication)